Show off your kitchen with this beautiful Brama 36-Inch Gas Range. The modern styling of this compact stainless gas oven will be a perfect fit for smaller spaces. Features of this unit include large knobs, dual burner, continuous grates, 6 sealed burners, 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, porcelain oven, stainless steel drip pan, and a sleek industrial size pole handle. The convection fan and light switches are on the sides of the control panel, and the oven indicator light in blue helps you realize if you left the oven on. While this gas range is designed for the indoor use, it makes a perfect addition to any kitchen space!
- Stainless Steel
- 6 sealed burners
- Auxiliary burner 1 x 6,000 BTU
- Semi-rapid burner 2 x 9,000 + 12,000 BTU
- Rapid burner 1 x 15,000 BTU
- Triple crown burner 1 x 20,000 BTU
- Cast-iron cooking
- Stainless Steel control panel
- High quality control knobs
- 5.2 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Oven light and convection fan switches
- Broil burner BTU output 10,000 BTU
- Bake element BTU output 22,000 BTU
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Commercial convection fans
- 2 x 25W halogen lights
- ETL certified
- Dimensions: 36''W x 27.5''D x 40''H
- Electrical requirements: 120V / 60Hz / 20Amp
- Conversion kit included for LP gas
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.